Almond Butter Blossoms
Bring the gains to your next party with these EPIQ™ protein cookies! This is a fun spin on the classic peanut butter blossoms that often make an appearance at the dessert table, but they are friendlier to your waistline!
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop EPIQ™ ISOLATE, Rich Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 12 chocolate kisses
Recipe yields approximately 12 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Set aside the granulated sugar by sprinkling it on a plate and unwrap the chocolate kisses.
- Mix all other ingredients thoroughly by hand or electronic mixer until a thick dough is formed.
- Break off pieces of dough and roll them into the size of a ping-pong ball (should make approximately 12 balls).
- Roll each ball in the plate of granulated sugar until evenly coated, and space evenly on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once baked, immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie (the edges will crack – that’s fine!) and let cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy!