Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love a good peanut butter cookie with some EPIQ™ ISOLATE to aid those gains?!
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (substitute with brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoop (1/2 cup) EPIQ™ ISOLATE, Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Depending on the thickness of your peanut butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of EPIQ™ ISOLATE.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten between your palms and place on a baking sheet. Use a fork to create classic peanut butter cookie criss-cross marks on your cookie.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from baking tray and let cool for 4 minutes before enjoying. Be careful, they may be hot!